Smeg Espresso Machine
Inspired by Italy's passion for espresso, the SMEG espresso maker delivers authentic espresso in iconic Italian style. Taking up little space on your counter, this slim machine brews a rich shot of espresso and steams milk for making a velvety cappuccino. Italy-based SMEG is known for its 1950s-retro-style appliances designed in collaboration with some of the world's top architects.
- Manual espresso machine brews single or double espresso.
- Adjustable cappuccino system with frother prepares thick milk foam for making cappuccinos and caffè lattes.
- Easy controls with three backlit buttons that select your drink and adjust preferred settings.
- Removable stainless-steel cup tray accommodates tall glasses or mugs.
- Works with ground coffee and paper pods.
- Includes three filters (1 cup, 2 cups, paper pods) and a measuring scoop/tamper.
- Thermoblock heating system for fast heat-up.
- Auto shut-off for energy savings.
- Flow-stop function to customize your coffee length.
- Anti-slip feet provide stability during use.
- Choose from a selection of colors that match other SMEG appliances for a coordinated collection.
- 6" x 13" x 12" high.
- 1-qt. cap. water tank with optional water filter.
- 11 lb.
- 15 bars of pump pressure.
- Metal wrap and plastic housing with chrome-plated base.
- Stainless-steel cup holder and passive cup warmer.
- Removable rear water tank with large opening for easy refilling.
- Stainless-steel porta filter and frame.
- Chrome Zama steam lever.
- Adjustable coffee temperature.
- Adjustable water hardness.
- Hot-water dispensing.
- Decalcification system alert tells you when it's time to decalcify machine.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Shipping calculated at checkout.