ACL 31357 16X20
21" x 25"
Art Classics Limited
L Architecture du Jardinage 1
The grounds of the Jardin des Plantes
Founded in 1626, the garden was not planted by Guy de La Brosse, Louis XIII's physician, until 1635 as a medicinal herb garden. It was originally known as the Jardin du Roi. In 1640 it opened to the public.
This product has not yet been reviewed.